Each academic year, City Students’ Union hold an annual Student Members’ Meeting, sometimes refered to as the Union General Meeting (UGM), or the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The purpose of the meeting is for members of the Union (that's you, our students) to:
- -Hear from the Trustees on what the Union has been doing since last year;
- -Formally present the accounts, giving you a chance to see how we spend your money;
- -Approve the list of affiliations of the Union;
- -Provide an opportunity for Student Members to ask the Trustees questions;
- -To debate and pass student policy;
The Student Members' Meeting for the 2020-21 academic year will take place on online from 5-7pm on Tuesday 24th November 2020
Please see this page for additional information: https://www.citystudents.co.uk/student-voice/unionmeetings/
A link to join the meeting will be sent to once registered. To register, please purchase a free ticket to the left.