What's it like to be a student a City this year? - tell us by joining one of our five focus groups
Current City students are invited to join a one-hour focus group next week, run by the Students’ Union, which will cover your experience during Welcome & Induction, understand your expectations for the upcoming year and assess the support and communications received so far from the University. Participants should be available to attend the 1-hour focus group taking place via Microsoft Teams/Zoom next week. Each school will their own focus group; see timings per school:
- Law School - Monday 5th of October from 5pm until 6pm (BST).
- SMCSE – Tuesday 6th of October from 4pm until 5pm (BST).
- SASS – Tuesday 6th of October from 5pm until 6pm (BST).
- Business School – Thursday 8th of October from 4pm until 5pm (BST).
- SHS – Thursday 8th of October from 5pm until 6pm (BST).
Feedback provided will be anonymised and will be used to help the University to deliver its commitment to the student experience during the current pandemic. Students will be paid for their attendance at this workshop, at a rate of £10.75 per hour, to recognise their input into this piece of work.
If you are interested, please fill out this form and a member of staff will be in contact shortly. Please note, signing up to this opportunity does not guarentee you a place.
If you have any questions relating to this, you can address these to the Students’ Union – email@example.com.