Study Well is back again to support you throughout your exam period! City Students’ Union have events planned for you from Monday 16th of March all the way to Friday 10th of June!
The Students’ Union is running several online and in-person events for you to support your wellbeing in the run up to your exams and help you take a break from studying, which you very much so deserve!
You can check out the full list of Study Well events here and there’s a table at the end but here’s a little summary of events to come!
- You know that special feeling you have when you have some new clothes on? Especially when they were super cheap and sustainable? Come to our Vintage Kilo Sale organised by Vintage Vera in the Pavilion on the 27th of May and get that feeling!
- Do you keep interrupting your study sessions to look at cute dog videos on Instagram? We have good news for you, we'll be hosting our furry friends from Mr B's Proper Walks to help take your mind off your exam worries, so come and meet them, book your tickets for the Dog Cuddle Room now during a time slot that suits you here or here!
- Need a nice and quiet study space where you can get some work down on computers? The Students’ Union have booked out daily study rooms on the third floor of College Building throughout all of Study Well (Room A307/A308)!
- Struggling to focus? Why not get active? CitySport is offering free classes for students as part of Study Well, get your ticket today!
- If you need a break from studying, try reconnecting with nature! Come to the Beekeeping sessions taking place every Tuesday and the Gardening sessions every Thursday, organised by City’s sustainability team!
- You can also relax during our Arts and Crafts workshops, where you can Design your own Tote bag, make your own Bath Bombs, or Paint your own Pottery!
- Rushed to uni to study and didn’t even have time to eat? We’ve got you covered! Come to the Student Common Room, where we have delicious pastries and healthy snacks for you for a nice little brunch! Check out the times of our Brunch Club!
- If you get overwhelmed with all your exams and assignments, just pop into our Guided Meditation sessions led by the Chaplaincy.
- Celebrate your achievements, take some photos and have a chat over some good English tea. Mingle with friends and make new ones during the End of Term Afternoon Tea session in the Pavilion!
Remember all Study Well events and activities are FREE. Whether you are studying from home or on campus, there are a range of events running online and on-site. Check out the What's On page for more Study Well events and book your tickets! You can also visit our Study Well webpage that has a host of resources and information to keep you motivated through your assessments and to support your academic performance and your overall wellbeing.
Click here to download a full calendar