Study Well is back to support your wellbeing at the end of term 1!
Your Students’ Union are here throughout to support your academic performance and overall wellbeing, and our Study Well campaign is designed to do exactly. We run a series of events and support sessions throughout the year to help you prepare for assessments and to boost your physical and mental wellbeing.
Study Well will be running from Monday 29th December to Wednesday 15th December, and there is something for everyone to get involved with. We are back on campus with a range of activities and workshops to help you relax and prepare while your first term is coming to an end.
Here are just a few things we’re running and know you will enjoy!
- Breakfast Clubs twice a week
- Start a productive day with a selection of fruits, juices and bars.
- Ceramics Painting Workshops
- Book a workshop, choose from mini ceramic pots, lanterns and boxes and get painting!
- Weekly CitySports classes
- Nutrition Discovery - Book a space in this webinar to discover how you can make positive nutrition and lifestyle habits to support your studies!
- Overcome Procrastination - Book this webinar to find out how you can get on top of your time and studies.
- Relaxing Study Spaces four times a week at the Student Common Room for collaborative working
- Tea and Talk
- It’s International Tea Day and National Cupcake Day so it’s only right that you take a break, join us for some tea and cake, and have a chat with your Students’ Union.
Remember all Study Well events and activities are FREE. Check out the What's On page for more Study Well events and sign up! You can also visit our Study Well webpage that has a host of resources and information to keep you motivated through your assessments and to support your academic performance and your overall wellbeing.
We look forward to seeing you and talking to you!