We've got a funpacked Study Well planned for you this January!
Study Well is back for Term 2 and will be running from Monday 10th January to Friday 28th January. That means more activities and events to help your studies and wellbeing, and to help you take a break!
The Students’ Union are running a series of events and activities online and onsite during January’s assessment period so you can be best prepped for your exams and assessments while also looking after your wellbeing. Take a look at the full list of Study Well events running this January here.
- Why not practise some mindfulness during your lunchbreak. The Centre for Excellence in Mindfulness Research are running online lunchtime drop-in sessions to give you a break with guided mindfulness. Or you can drop by on campus for some Guided Mindfulness and Meditation run by the Chaplaincy team.
- Free Breakfast Clubs every Wednesday morning
- Need a place to revise? Room C316 (Tait Building) is booked out daily for you to revise alone or in groups.
- Sign up to free CitySports classes with limited spaces
- Desk Correction Yoga
- and more!
- There are plenty of online webinars to attend where you can get helpful tips to look after yourself better
- ...And academic webinars to support your studies and be ready for your exams
- De-stress and relax in these creative workshops
Remember all Study Well events and activities are FREE. Whether you are studying from home or on campus, there are a range of events running online and on-site*. Check out the What's On page for more Study Well events and book your tickets! You can also visit our Study Well webpage that has a host of resources and information to keep you motivated through your assessments and to support your academic performance and your overall wellbeing.
*Please note that any events taking place on campus may be postponed, subject to changing COVID-19 guidelines.