Plant-Based Food Campaign
What is this campaign about?
We want students to understand the benefits of increasing the amount of plant-based food in your diet, and encourage students to choose plant-based options. We also want to hear your favourite plant-based meals and will be putting together our own book of recipes, ready for Study Well!
What is the purpose of the campaign?
- Increase awareness of the benefits of plant-based options.
- Encourage students to consider eating more plant-based options and enjoy plant-based food.
- To ensure a student voice is heard on the catering committee at City and that students can have input on catering decisions at City..
What progress has been made so far?
- We have created some infographics about the benefits of a plant based diet and will be sharing these over our social media over the next couple of weeks!
- We want to hear your favourite plant-based meals and how to cook them, and have created a recipe template so that you can get involved.
- We have begun working with our officers and reaching out to the catering team to find out more about how we can get a part time officer onto the catering committee.
Get in touch:
Want the chance to win a free plant-based cookbook?
Send us your favourite plant-based recipe to be in with a chance to receive 1 of 10 copies of 'Speedy Bosh!'
Click here to download our template recipe.
Click here to send us your recipe!
Send us your recipes by 4th May 2021.
- We are supporting the following survey, all about plant-based options: [TBD]
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!