Issues & Wins
We want to know about any issues or wins you have come across or achieved whilst in your role.
This is so we can assist you with any issues and celebrate all your wins.
Head to Academic Issues, if you have an issue regarding:
- Assessment & Feedback (deadlines, feedback quality, turnaround time)
- Teaching Standards (contact with academic staff, teaching delivery, personal tutors)
- Resources (revision resources such as mock exams and previous exams papers, library resources)
- Lecture Capture (online and on-campus recording)
- Timetabling (release of the timetable, timetable gaps)
- Study Skills and Support
- Employability and Opportunities (Careers, Internships)
- Placement Support
- Student Experience (IT, Rooms, Moodle/Website, Health and Safety, Student Space, Access to Software, Access to Tecnhology (laptops, internet).
Head to Your Wins and share you experience with us!
Your wins are any positive change you have created in your course, either through SSLC meetings, Student Experience Committtees, Board of Studies Meetings or even a conversation with your peers or academics!
These wins can go from moving deadlines (ex. after attending an SSLC meeting, your academics agreed to move deadlines based on the student feedback you provided) to creating new student space (ex. last year, the former SU President met with the Univeristy Management team after collecting student feedback on the need for extra student space on campus and managed to secured a new room to by students on campus).