How to elect your Programme Rep?
Programme Reps represent the students on your course and help turn feedback into change. They are supported by the Union and the University.
Do you have a Programme Rep in your Course? Check here - Find Your Rep. If you can't find your Programme Rep, it probably means there isn't one in place - here is your chance to represent your course and nominate yourself to be a Programme Rep.
I want to be a Programme Rep, how do I nominate myself?
- Speak to you Course Leader and express your interest in nominating yourself.
- Once you have all the information, nominate yourself in class. Submit your nomination in-person or via email depending on your course arrangements.
- Stand in our elections. (There may be other students who want to become a programme rep as well, so we encourage all students in your course to vote for whom they prefer).
- Once you get elected, you'll be invited to join our training.
I want to vote for a Programme Rep, how do I vote?
- Once all nominations are in, your Course Leader will let you know how you can cast your vote for the rep you would like to see elected for your programme. Voting will take place in class either in-person or via email depending on your course arrangements.
- You can submit your vote for programme rep candidates only once. Results will be announced for elected Programme Representatives after the voting period closes.
More information about the 2022 Programme Rep Elections will be available in due course.