5 Essay Topics | 5 Winners
- The future of cryptocurrencies and their likely impact on economics and finance
- Free Speech vs. Hate Speech: Where Should the Law Stand?
- Gender Pay Gap: Current Situation & Next Steps
- Brexit & The Health Sector
- Artificial Intelligence or The Future of Autonomous Vehicles
Our essay questions are very broad so have a try and give us your own take on the topic! We will consider your critical thinking and creativity, along with your ability to use a wide range of sources and your writing skills.
1500 words (with 10% margin)
Please include a brief bibliography (not within the word limit)
Deadline for submissions: March 18th 23.59pm
You can only submit one essay!
Send your completed essay to: email@example.com
Got a question? - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
£100 Cash Prize (funded by CASS, CLS, SHS, SASS, SMCSE)
City Students' Union Hoodie
Certificate Awarded at the Academic Impact Awards (April 16th 2019)
Criteria & Rules
Download the document here.
** Judging panel will consist of VP Education, 1 student representative, 1 academic staff member, 1 associate dean
**All essays will be subject to Turnitin checks.