Our staff offices are located in CX118. That’s on the first floor of Tait building, Northampton Square – next to our shop and Courtyard Cafe.
Our contact details
City Students' Union
CX118 City, University of London, Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB
Click here to find us on CityNav.
You can also find us on social media:
Facebook / Instagram / Twitter
Reception Opening Hours
Our Reception is currently open during the following hours:
10am - 2pm / Monday - Friday
I need to see someone, what do I do?
Let us know before you say hello! We want to be here when you need us, and as we’re a small team, you might find yourself popping in to find the staff member you need is away from their desk. Your best bet is to let us know you’re coming, so we can make sure we’re here to help. Get in touch via email at email@example.com, or social media @cityunisu.
I’ve ordered a Totum card, where do I pick it up?
It's well worth ordering a Totum card powered by NUS Extra, to experience over two hundred UK student discounts. Once you've placed an order, you will be notified when the card is ready for collection from our Students' Union reception, due to current conditions your card will be posted to your address you provide when purchasing.
Why is your mascot a carrot?
It’s a long (but good) story. Pop in and we’ll tell you all about it over a cup of tea.
How do I contact and access the Union Advice?
You can find out how to contact us and access Union Advice here.
I want to make a complaint, how do I do it?
We hope that you are always satisfied when you get involved with the Students' Union, however we recognise that sometimes you may feel the need to make a complaint. We take all complaints seriously and the process for both informal and formal complaints is set out in Bye-Law 13 Complaints and Disciplinary Procedures. If you feel unable to make the complaint informally or are unhappy with the outcome, you can make a formal complaint using this form - click here.
Find out more about our opportunities here.
Your Sabbatical Officers
- I represent the student voice and liaise with governing bodies
- I support student campaigns and welfare
- I lead the Sabbatical Officers team and support Liberation Officers
Vice President Education
- I support School Representative Officers and Programme Representatives
- I facilitate Educational Campaigns
- I work with academic and central support departments across the University and liaise with relevant external agencies
Vice President Community And Wellbeing
- I coordinate society leaders and work with volunteers
- I organise and promote participation in events and activities
- I support the development of societies, student media, volunteering and RAG
Senior Management Team (SMT)
Deputy Chief Executive
Head of Finance & Operations
Finance and Operations / SMT Support
Administration & Finance Coordinator
SU Activities and Development Manager
Our Comms Team have a centralised Mailbox, you can contact them below.