We’re here to help you take a break from the books and escape for a little while when things get too overwhelming. There is so much to do in London, so we’ve put together ideas for your next fun day out!
There is never a dull moment in London! Here are some budget-friendly activities to do with a friend when you need to unwind.
- Pets Yoga with puppies, bunnies and cats!
- Wander through Crossrail Place Roof Garden and admire the exotic plants and views – Location: Canary Wharf
- Enjoy an outdoor Mini Golf course experience at Putt in the Park – Location: Acton Park, Battersea Park and Wandsworth Park
- Discover your pocket of calm at Kew Gardens and their botanic gardens – Location: Richmond
- Check out our Get Active resources to find out more about joining City Sports gym.
Calling all bubble tea lovers! Look no further if you’re looking for some of the trendiest boba tea’s in London!
- CUPP bubble tea – Location: Whitechapel (More stores to open across London in summer!)
- Chatime – Location: Holborn, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road
- Woo Tea London – Location: Covent Garden
- Tiger Hill – Location: Colindale
- Bubbleology – a personal favourite of our VP Community and Wellbeing Shaima is strawberry, mango and lychee fruit tea and white peach popping boba with tapioca! – Location: Angel, Soho, Notting Hill
- From all corners of London, there are some great walks, cycle routes and parks to get some fresh air and get active – click here to discover more!
- You can cycle the sights of London from as little as £2 with Santander Cycles! Choose from 3 sightseeing routes to plan your next trip on pedals: including the Hyde Park Loop, Royal Loop or Thames Loop.
- Uber boats is taking sightseeing to another level! Enjoy London’s landmarks on waters along 23 piers.
- Catch your next breathtaking sunset of the capital’s skyline 90 meters high with Emirates Air Line cable car, from Greenwich Peninsula to the Royal Docks
- Need a change of scenery to get you through your revision? Check out our top finds of London’s hidden study spots