Basket Login

Access Union Advice

You can access Union Advice online; 

If you want to access Union Advice, please download the Union Advice Case Form and email it to

Please ensure that you answer all the questions in the case form and include as much information as possible, as that will help our advisors understand your situation.

We aim to respond within 3 working days.

Please note that you will need to book an appointment before you can see an advisor.

Our Academic Support pages provide more information on the topics that we can advise on.

We also have self-help guides to help empower you through the process.