City Students’ Union is independent from the University and provides free, confidential and impartial academic advice.
Our experienced and non-judgemental team can advise City students on:
- Academic Misconduct
- Complaints (including industrial action or coronavirus related complaints
- Extenuating Circumstances (including coronavirus related issues)
- Fitness to Practice
- Student Conduct & Disciplinary Matters
- Supervision related issues
- Covid-19 Assessment Update: City’s Mitigations explained
Our service continues to offer appointments and these should be booked via our Case Form on this page.
As Students' Union staff are home working, appointments will be provided via Microsoft Teams. You will be provided with joining instructions once you receiving your appointment booking email.