Each academic year, City Students’ Union hold an annual Student Members’ Meeting, sometimes referred to as the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The purpose of the meeting is for members of the Union (that's you, our students) to:
- Hear from the Trustees on what the Union has been doing since last year;
- Formally present the accounts, giving you a chance to see how we spend your money;
- Approve the list of affiliations of the Union;
- Provide an opportunity for Student Members to ask the Trustees questions;
- To debate and pass student policy;
The Student Members Meeting 2021-22 will take place on Wednesday 1st of December.